It was loads of fun! I was scared to begin with, and running late, which made me nervous too. I had a couple of practise pieces and overall, I only had to unpick a few times, so I was pleased with my effort. Hopefully, it helped out the guys (Athol and Peter) too. Must remember to take long tweezers tomorrow too.
Lorinda looked after the 2 girls plus Ash and Dart who were injured or sick again! Dart has a bee sting on his finger from hooking out the bee from his mouth yesterday! So glad it didn't sting him inside his mouth! Thank you God! Bees are not good to eat!
Poor Lorinda was upset because we ate her "love you Brad" bickies that she made for him today. I feel so bad and will have to make some more to make it up to them both. Not tomorrow as I'm working again. Then we have bible study with the youth in the evening.
What a wonderful day ahead! We're off to the Dobson's for supper and homegroup in a little while, better go pack up the kiddies.
No comments:
Post a Comment