Tonight I learned that my sister Jo had a fit whilst out shopping yesterday. Kevin called an ambulance and they took her to hospital, I'm not sure if she's still there or not. The baby appears to be well, so that is good news. Jo is severely anaemic, but I'm not sure that would cause her to fit. I'm very worried about her and pray that God will keep her and bub safe and well. I do wish I could go and stay with her, but that's not very practical at all at the moment.
Rob is still working on the Master's house in Busso and is hoping to get home tonight, or at least leave there before the supervisor turns up in the morning! David, kindly booked him a 2 b/room chalet to stay in which was really lovely, sure beats sleeping in the van! Can't wait till he gets home! I was hoping to have the house all spick and span when he walks in, but that ain't gonna happen, lol. Oh well, the floors have been mopped, most of the dishes are washed, the washing is all folded and most of the ironing is done. Just got to put the rubbish out and the bins on the verge and then I shall head to bed.
I got the job! I'm very scared and excited at the same time and pleased that I'll be earning $25 an hour! Every little bit helps and I'm definitely going to sell stuff online to help make things stretch a bit more. Tomorrow is going to be difficult as we'll have to borrow several thousand to keep up with bills and organize insurance policies and claims. I know it'll get better after this, so I'll muddle through, make the scary phone calls and ask God for strength to do it.
I finally got the pills today, courtesy of Lotty! I didn't have enough money after buying groceries, so she went and got some from a chemist near her place that ended up being a bit cheaper. Hopefully my energy levels will return to normal within the week.
I went to the scrapbooking day and was too exhausted to do much at all. It didn't help that I'd forgotten to take my tool box with me, either! *sigh* I did finish writing Ingrid's birth story though. Just need to edit and then write it neatly onto the album. I was making her baby album for her birthday, but have decided to keep it now. I can't part with it, lol, she'll just have to look at it when she comes over! I think I'd like to keep them all together, so that all the kids and grandkids and me, can look at them whenever we want. Now to think of something else for her 19th birthday........
No comments:
Post a Comment