Tuesday, May 18, 2010

God is SO good!

Yesterday was desperation and defeat and hope that God would lift us up today.

Today is hope fulfilled and gratitude to see how God works in the nitty gritty of life. Laura brought groceries and money for petrol, and I cried!! She is the most amazing friend, such a treasure! I pray that God blesses her handsomely, she truly deserves it. I am so excited for her as she embarks on her new studies to become a proofreader, it's so good to see her excited too.

Bruce rang and gave me some advice on fixing my printer ink system and ended up scoring some new air filters for free from the manufacturer for me! Another blessing from another wonderful friend! I pray that my 2 dear friends become closer to each other and that they will truly be a blessing to each other and their 2 boys.

I went to check out another job opportunity as a machinist for a boat builder. I think I can do it, if they're willing to give me a chance. It was scary to use an industrial machine after more than 20 years but a little practice will help a lot, I'm sure.

Rob's future time off has all but disappeared and now he is 4 weeks behind again, lol. No need to worry about how we'll survive any more.

He had a sensible idea that we wait until we get our tax return and then finish the other house off properly.

Well, been a very busy day, shall have to go to bed soon so I can get through tomorrow. I just want to pray for Ashton before I go and ask God to lay healing hands on him as I'm quite worried about him now. 2 weeks of gastro is too much for one little body. Hopefully I can get something from the chemist tomorrow to help.

Thank you God, for everything, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment