Had an awesome day yesterday filming in Freo for "Cloudstreet". Met some lovely people and and had hair and makeup and wardrobe done. Free dinner included and the old grey ghost stayed away from all our cars, yay!
I had a fall on Sat night, first one in ages, since Karys was a baby anyway. Banged up my hands and left forearm a bit. Hoping that it's not going to become a more frequent occurrence again. This morning, my throat went into spasms again too. Something that hasn't happened for such a long time. I remember reading that as a symptom of something that wasn't particularly good, but I can't recall what! Perhaps I have dementia as well, hahaha!
Anyway, enough of my silly infirmities! Tonight I had to take Taffy to the after hours GP as she had a bit of a bump on the trampoline and didn't want to walk on her leg after that. The dr couldn't find any evidence of a break, but said to see how she is in the morning and to take her back if she's still not walking on it. My poor baby! She did enjoy the lollypop though. Lorinda stepped up and took over the birthday dinner and cake decorating, she is a legend!
I know my cheeky friends and family are plotting something for my birthday this weekend, but I'm being treated like a mushroom, hmmmmph! :)
Well, it's freezing, so I'm off to bed now. Had a lovely glass of wine and 2 cups of creme brulee tea, and feeling rather mellow, sigh....
No comments:
Post a Comment