I'm just a little bit over this getting sick as soon as I've started to feel a bit more normal from the last virus! This has been a particularly bad year for me and it's frustrating me that I can't get on top of anything when I spend lots of time sick in bed or dragging my feet through the bare necessities of the day.
I know I'm exaggerating on the number of illnesses I've had this year, but it's really been quite awful. I'm trying to be nice to the kids but it's hard when you just want to be left alone. Lorinda has been an angel and spoilt me rotten with bunches of flowers and helping me by running my errands.
My you-beaut plan to get in control of the house has been put on the back burner, but on the whole, it's running better than it has. Maybe something is working after all!
I have a super busy weekend ahead of me, so I scaled it back and have cancelled going to the wedding on Sunday and may miss my high school reunion on Saturday evening. There's not much point going if I can't talk still, lol!
Tonight we are making gingerbread houses at church and I'm providing most of the supper, so I really have to go. I'm looking forward to spending time with my family and friends but I'll hit the sack pretty quick when we get in! If it turns out well, I'll add a picture of it!
Psalm 71:20,21.
" You who have shown me great and severe troubles.
Shall revive me again,
And bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
You shall increase my greatness,
And comfort me on every side."
No comments:
Post a Comment