I realize this title has been used before by someone else, but it is so appropriate for me right now.
If you make a deal with God, a vow, then it stands until it is no longer valid. Some vows, last your lifetime, like marriage. Others last only for a season of life.
This is one of those, not that I can reveal it all at this time, but now is the testing of the faith that holds me to that vow.
I want to stay strong, and hope for the best, but fear creeps in and undermines me every few minutes. I am so glad that my darling husband is so supportive, and he checks up on me constantly. I know that he is afraid too, and yet he keeps a positive outlook.
That encourages me, and I shall search the Scriptures for help to keep my faith alive and the fear at bay.
God is my portion, my help, my rock! In Him will I depend.
No comments:
Post a Comment