Saturday, November 13, 2010

I have been doing the '40 days of thankfulness' on Facebook of late. I miss a day every now and then either due to busyness, tiredness and once because I couldn't find anything to be thankful for when my dear friend, Helen, was so sad. I know she is finding it tough losing both father and father-in-law in the space of just a few weeks. I know she'll get through it, with God's help and some TLC from her friends, but it breaks my heart to see her pain!

We went to her dad's funeral last Monday in Bunbury and Rob and I stayed with the Masters at their holiday house in Busselton. Rob has been working there for the past 2 weeks, he did pop home for a couple of nights in the middle, which was fantastic! We'll go back with the 2 little girls and stay while he finishes off the bathrooms. I'm looking forward to the break from normality and the rest. I have been feeling a little tired and overworked of late.

I know that the overworked part is my own doing. I am organizing a "Welcome Lydia Party", sort of in place of a baby shower. It will be tomorrow and there is still so much cooking to be done and shopping and 3 parties to attend today! Not to mention the Awards Ceremony tomorrow morning for Jacquie!

Looking fondly into the future for a quieter Monday.................

Will post pics tomorrow or Monday of the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment