Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Being thankful, even in the Storm!

I was reminded yesterday that no matter what is happening in my life, I need to praise God always.

I know it's easy to be grateful and feel blessed when everything is going well in my life, but it's so hard to look beyond the pain and fear when the storms come along. Now fear and sadness and pain are very real things, but I choose to worry about these things before they even happen!

I need to choose to keep hope at the forefront, and trust that God has my life in His hands. Whatever happens, is because He wanted it that way, even when I have no hope of understanding His ways this side of Heaven!

For now, I shall choose to trust, be hopeful, and be thankful for each small positive.

Psalm 37:4

"Delight yourself in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of
your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment