Friday, November 2, 2012
The Gap between Faith and Reality
Last Monday, I gave birth to an 8 week old feotus and I was devastated because I truly thought God had given me Psalm 87 as a source of hope when I was already giving up on the baby.
Since I discovered we were expecting baby #12, I have had almost constant bleeding, but it was not the alarming kind, and I hoped it would settle itself and all would be well. By last Thursday, I knew it was not going to go well and finally by Monday it was over. The symptoms all seemed to vanish overnight, I could fit back into my normal jeans again even.
It appears I have a gap between faith and what is going on with my body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so sorry to hear this!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow painful for you and Rob and the kids!
Are you going to be okay??
xox