Today, I feel peace. I am finally out from under that dreadful shadow that stops me from praising God, being a wife, a mother, a sister and a friend.
Just recently, I was reading the book of Job as I just love the imagery when God speaks to Job. I remembered today, about it, and was instantly ashamed of myself.
How easy it is to praise God when things are going well, or when I think life is moving in a direction I want it to! I must confess that I did not even consider praising God for many days and it got me thinking.
I really love to sing along to Casting Crowns' song, "Praise You In This Storm". To my shame, I realized today, I was just repeating the words, not really living them!
I am so glad that God is merciful, and now I can truly live these beautiful words. Praise God!
Praise You In This Storm
So glad you have His peace again. There really is nothing quite like it. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qp11X6LKYY
ReplyDelete'Blessed be your name'
Love it.
Very true! Beautiful post! xox
ReplyDeleteAmen. I have been there myself. (((hugs)))
ReplyDelete