Friday, November 18, 2011

Possibly the most beautiful words I have ever read!

Sorry for my lack of posting, I have been too ill to do much more than the basic necessities for my family. I have greatly appreciated help from the kids in keeping things running somewhat smoothly. Next week, I hope to do some major catching up on everything from blogging to housework to Christmas preparations.

God bless you all.

I just want to share this link to another blog, her words truly refreshed my heart!

http://comefollowmewatsons.blogspot.com/2011/11/time-to-take-dip.html

5 comments:

  1. Been in close proximity to the post shop twice in two days, and didn't get your mail sent! :/ Sorry!! It's coming soon promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, no worries! I am getting better too, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mamamia,

    I am having trouble leaving comments on your blog. I hope I figure it out soon. I pray that you are refreshed and recovered after your illness.

    May He be the wind beneath your wings today and always.

    Nicole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nicole for your kind words! :)

    I hope that it's not my blog page that is causing glitches in leaving comments. Sometimes, I get a bit frustrated with how it all works (or doesn't!), lol!

    ReplyDelete