I am so far behind on life.
I think that should be on my tombstone, lol!
My Mumvember challenges are coming to an end today and I'm going to start a photo challenge tomorrow for December. So I need to download my pictures and get ready for the next challenge.
And I have to find my favourite cookie recipe. I can't wait to cook up a batch and have the whole house smelling Christmassy!
Then I wonder if I'm taking on too much at an already busy time of the year. I really want this Christmas to be relaxed and enjoyable for everyone, including me!
I started a planning notebook 2 months ago and have realized that I really need to start at the beginning of the year if I wish to achieve ALL my plans, lol! So I have cut back, revised and hopefully paced myself better for this busy time of the year. Christmas Day is my mostest favourite day in the whole year, and this time I plan to be awake to enjoy it with my family, and to serve lunch at lunch time, not afternoon tea time!
Sounds simple enough! :)

Lol. Has G and T (last two) got a little people nativity scene set? It's like $30 in Kmart! I got #4 on for his first realt Christmas :)
ReplyDelete(Being half a day old isn't really having a Christmas, he was still getting over the shock of being born! lol)
I'll sent you some dosh in next postage, please get the girls the little peeps nativity set from us. :D
wow... that was some bad typos! lol
ReplyDeleteI love having a Christmas lunch that lasts from 12pm to 4pm with everyone grazing and chatting in a relaxed kind of way. Of course, the reality most years is an insane last minute dash to the lunchtime finish line while family and guests stand around offering useful (and not-so-useful) suggestions! :D
ReplyDeleteLOL GumNut! Sounds just like our house! :)
ReplyDelete