Well, my lovely light blue laptop bit the dust the other day and no amount of sweet talking is bringing it back! Strangely enough, I'm not as devastated as I thought I might be. I miss it and am sad about the photos I've lost, specially my spring flower collection, but I can retake them next spring.
I have had more time to get some *cough* housework done which is a good thing, haha! I have been faithfully doing the challenges each day but I can't upload any pics until I find the cord for my camera. Will keep looking and then do a massive update complete with pics!
On a really good note, my dearest, darling hubby fixed my main washing machine so now I can run both together, YAY!!!! Just waiting for more fine weather................. :) Today is a good day and I have loads of bedding out as I was leaving it as it's harder to hang inside the house and because it's heavy to handle in the twin tub. I got up early and folded every last scrap of washing I could find and now I just have to put it away and decide what stays and what can leave. Then we'll have less clothing returning through the revolving door of the laundry that never even gets worn!! That is one of my pet hates!
I have re-done the job roster for the kids and so far they are keeping up with it. It's nice to be able to see the dining table after each meal again, lol.
This week I'm aiming to wash all my fabrics and get started on the Christmas stockings for the kids and some other things as well.
If you're doing the Mumvember challenge, take a look at www.kidspot.com for the list and see what's next on the list. I am really enjoying taking part in this challenge and the kids are enjoying it too! This morning they woke up to a love note attached to 2 little choccies wrapped up like a bonbon! Good pre-breakfast tucker, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment