Thursday, November 24, 2011

Cookie swap.......schluuuurp!



I grabbed this button from http://www.oursimplecountrylife.com/2011/11/2nd-annual-christmas-cookie-swap.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OurSimpleCountryLife+%28Our+Simple+Country+Life%29

this looks like FUN!!!!!!! I have a favourite recipe which makes your house smell so yummy and just, well, CHRISTMASSY!!!! :)

Can't wait to see what others are baking for the festive season for family and friends. I think the kid's teachers might get something personal and delicious this year.

Will be doing our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night. Look out for tasty pictures over the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, This does look like fun! I might even hop in! :)

    Secondly, I LOVE the name of your blog. :)

    And lastly, thanks for your comment on my post about Grace for the Good Girl. Your last statement says it all...I'm so thankful He has never left me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a neat idea, you're doing thanksgiving! :)
    About the cookies... If I display pretty store bought cookies on a fancy dish and hide the packaging and say, "Look what I made!!! :D "...?
    No? Then I'm not playing, lol. :P

    ReplyDelete