I love the twin tub because it uses so little water and detergent, so it's really cost effective for large families. It's biggest downside is that it takes a LOT of time to get through all the washing.
As it takes up so much room in our laundry and gets in the way when I'm running both machines, it sits outside the laundry under the eaves and the laundry window. So I can run power and a garden hose through the window into the machine. How do I run a garden hose from inside, I hear you asking? Let's start at the beginning.
Our bathroom tap was constantly leaking and no matter how often my hubby replaced the washers or re-bored the tap set, it still leaked! So he removed the tap spout and put in a garden tap! Works perfectly now. :)
Took the kids a little while to get used to it. :)
A great source of exercise is emptying the buckets on to the garden. Another great saving!
Nothing like a line full of clean fresh nappies hanging in the breeze! :)
There you have it, my washing experience for the time being. Oh yeah, i have one more picture to show you. This hangs in my laundry and inspires me to keep going! Courtesy of a very talented sister-in-law. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment