Yeah, right!
I tried, I really did! I tried HARD too.
I FAILED for the second day in a row. This challenge is shaping up to be rather a lot trickier than I expected, that's for sure!
This is how I should have been ALL day!
It was going well until we walked home from school this afternoon and Colt, who was a little way ahead, stopped and leaned his scooter against the side of a very shiny 4WD parked near the edge of the road!
"Colt!" I screamed, "get that scooter off that car!!!"
Ooops, I realized I'd blown it, but you would have done the same too, I'm sure!
I know I shouted a couple more times, but I can't for the life of me remember why, haha.
I didn't shout, but I clapped loudly when Dart received his honour certificate at assembly today.
And I stopped to smell some roses, 'cause I love roses!
How did you go?
Tomorrow's challenge looks much more promising!
3. Give yourself a time-out. Sneak 10 mins of me-time. Read a magazine, paint your nails, drink a cup of tea, child-free!
Roll on tomorrow!
Lol, So glad I didn't sign up for this challenge! I would have F.A.I.L.E.D!!!!!!!!! these past few days definately! :(
ReplyDelete(seriously bad weekend/start of week),
thankfully I've been put in my place my the big guy up stairs, now I think I could try to take on your challenge, even without the tape over my mouth! You look hilarious btw :P
haha, thanks I tried to put on a good face, lol!
ReplyDeleteYou can do this challenge! I know it'll be tough with your poor foot, but I'm sure you can do it!
Well, I did your take 'ten minutes alone time for myself challenge', lmao, I'm good at that one! A+ :P
ReplyDeleteWalked the kids to the park at the end of the street, which was harder than i thought! Then hobbled on to the sch office to pay the fee's which are four terms over due, lol, by the time my 80 year old body got home, I could do nothing but rest! :P
Daddy will be home tomorrow, yay!!