My cover is blown! I have been exposed as a hypocrite, sigh! I read a blog that I am following and the author (Missy of Moments for Mommy) shared how she struggled with faith.
I quote
"I get to the point I feel I "deserve" something so much that I am frustrated with God even before I have given Him the chance to move in the situation. With contempt in my heart....it is very unlikely God would choose to bless me."
That pinged right in my heart, done like a dog's dinner! I am only giving lip service that God has perfect timing, I'm waiting patiently for the house to sell, blah, blah, blah!
I will be seeking forgiveness, right now, and losing my bad attitude. And getting on with all the tasks that need to be done with a cheerful and patient spirit.
I just LOVE the way God works! And all before breakfast too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment