Monday, June 20, 2011

35 weeks and loving it!




Well, most of the time anyway!

I just find the mornings a bit rough getting mobile again after lying down so long. Not sure if it's just the cold weather or pregnancy pressures, time will tell. Most of the time, I'm feeling pretty good.

I'm really getting quite excited about meeting this baby, but reluctant to give up this special time of just me and bub. I know I'll be so relieved to finally go into labour, but moments after, I will feel empty and a little sad for that emptiness. But happy to have a new baby to snuggle, breathe in it's beautiful baby scent and to just stare at!

My belly feels as tight as a drum and some kicks feel like they just might come straight through the front of me!!! Here is a picture of me and some of my bump.



Well, I missed posting last week, although I did write a plan out for the week. I didn't feel like I accomplished much but, I did knock off a few jobs from previous lists. There is still so much to do and I'm finding it hard to prioritize so that the house can run as smoothly as it can whilst I'm absent from home and when I return. Hopefully this week will be far more productive.

I am going to add last weeks list and this weeks together and see how I go.

Week 5.

1. Wash baby clothes and bedding if fine weather.
2. Fix overlocker.
3. Keep putting more household junk in the trailer for Rob to take to tip.
4. get back into swimming.
5. Clear shelf in study.
6. measure height of shelf so I can purchase 2 sets of drawers.
7. Make some heat packs.


Week 6.

1. Bake and freeze 3 cakes.
2. Finish cleaning laundry room.
3. Clean 1 car seat.
4. Clean shelf in dining room.
5. Clean behind large fridge and stop leak.
6. Purchase lupin seeds for heat packs.
7. Make belly pressure band for after the birth.
8. Start packing hospital bag so I know what I still need to organize for that.


I did make up a new job roster for the kids which they started this morning. There were hiccups that will need to be dealt with today so that tomorrow morning runs more smoothly. Lucky we have begun with plenty of time to get it running smoothly before bub arrives!

On the house-selling front, we are still waiting patiently.

3 comments:

  1. The picture didn't QUITE end up where I wanted them to in the post.
    Maybe next time, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, I must say you look amazing! How precious is your baby bump. I can empathise with the feeling of being empty after birth. But cradling that sweet adorable baby in your arms is well worth the emptiness. Enjoy this final few weeks. It seems like you have a very busy few weeks ahead.
    I am praying for you. That all goes well with the birth and and that your home sells soon (hopefully not at the same time!) I know how hard it is being under strain when needing to sell your house. It seems to be getting more and more difficult for families. However, if God is for us, who can ever be against us? Hooray for Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much Nicole, your words of encouragement are a joy to read!

    Thanks also for the reminder that if God is with us, who can ever be against us? :) I am so glad that Jesus loves even me.!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete