With no bus to get everyone around, getting out of the house is going to be difficult and the cabin fever is going to rise to extreme temperatures before long. After Christmas, we can do things that will use up some energy that are within cycling distance of the smallest members of the family, but only in the cool of the day. However, I need a nap EVERY day and I'll need to keep them occupied with a quiet activity whilst Taffy and I sleep after lunch.
A summer without the beach, sigh! I'm going to have to try real hard to make it memorable for the kids and me!
So. I'm setting myself a challenge.
One new craft each day, that doesn't take much effort or cleaning up after. I'm going to have to browse the net and other blogs and library books for ideas. I will try to update every day what they make and photograph the finished products.
Off to do some research, we need to start tomorrow! At least we can do Christmas stuff all this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment