I was wishing I could actually dance up a storm but I lack the skill and rhythm. Definitely a pie-in-the-sky kind of day dream for me! Which led me to the thought that wanting a real castle was also a pie-in-the-sky kind of dream too. Does that mean I'm giving up on my dreams?
I don't believe so. However, I realize there are limits to reality. I will always dream of my grand castle and the wonderful tree-change that would be absolute bliss. Short of winning $30 million in lotto, this dream is a little out of our league. Not impossible, and given the opportunity, I'd go for it in a flash, but I'm not going to waste time dreaming of something that may never come to fruition. I have written notes and drawn pictures of how I'd like it to be. That is enough for now. Time to put it to bed until circumstances warrant revisiting this ethereal dream.
I know we can do tree-change on a small scale and that will be enough for this life. I am more than happy with life and I have no desire to waste precious time on castles in the sky.
No comments:
Post a Comment