Plain old leaves from our Plane tree out the front! Not so plain really, they are so large and shady and I sure do appreciate them in this hot weather!
Colt wants to decorate this tree for Christmas, so yesterday I bought some baubles and we got out the largest ladder and.....we couldn't hang them, sigh!
Today I shall pop down to the shop and grab some hooks to hang the baubles in the tree and then I shall take a photo of it all dressed up for Christmas!
aww cute! What about a set of outdoor lights? they're quite cheap in kmart.
ReplyDeleteI've never had outdoor lights, don't know if we will this year.
The boys spend tonight staying up late cutting out christmas trees and putting stickers on them and we're going to stick one tree on each tile around the kitchen walls :)
We've decided to make the house a Christmas visual art for Daddy cos he's been away for so long :( Want to make his home coming really special. He'll be surprised! He knows I don't usually care about Christmas! lol