Monday, July 18, 2011

39 weeks - big week ahead!

I missed blogging last week, kept putting it off thinking it would happen, but clearly it didn't! I still wrote a list of plans/goals, that, as usual, is still mostly not met.

Must be pirate code: "more like a guideline really!"

Well, now I am so panicked that this baby is coming home to utter chaos, that I've been awake since 4.45am! If I manage to bring the baby home from hospital, still no idea HOW that is going to happen, lol; I will have to hold him/her forever as there is no where to lay the baby down!!!!!!

Sigh!

Now my list is going to have be highly prioritized and I'll have to focus on really crossing off the important things. I need to create space for this bub, so I can sleep better. Think i will blog daily to keep myself more accountable too.

Week 10.

1. Finish packing hospital bag.
2. Mend new p.j's.
3. Mend kids school uniforms.
4. Pick names for baby!!!!!
5. TAX!!!!!!!
6. Finish belly band.
7. Buy new fitball and thermos flask.
8. Fix twin tub, clean it and pack it away.
9. Clean through whole house and sort through everything.


From last weeks list, I managed to put a transfer on my delivery nightie, ironed everything I packed and made a new bucket of washing detergent. I didn't get near any of the sewing jobs and I haven't included any more on this weeks list, but I really would like to make some bassinet sheets. We'll see how long baby is happy to stay put for!

My OB is away for one more week still and I'd really like to wait until he is back at work. Hopefully next week, I'll be all ready to go and pacing with frustration that I'm still looking like a beached whale, instead of in this panic mode!

Obviously, I need to be more pirate-like! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment