Monday, May 23, 2011

Slow progress

Well, another week has flown by and I feel like I've achieved nothing, slept too little, rushed around too much and not made the most of every opportunity that came my way. My knitting was coming along nicely, about half way through Taffy's scarf now. Then I discovered this morning that someone has pulled it off the needles, which means I have to start again!!!!
I did manage to get 1 meal put away in the freezer plus a lot of chicken stock. 19 meals to go!

So, I need to reshape last weeks list, plus add a few more in for this week. I can't do the computer shift until I can afford the cupboards and bench top, so they'll have to wait for another week.

1. Clean and organize boys room.
2. Clean and organize girls room, pick up new bed for Taffy from Miriam.
3. Clean through whole house as it's disappeared under the junk again.
4. Catch up on some sleep.
5. Add in a few yoga sessions.
6. Make a pattern and design for a baby bag.
7. Design maternity pants.
8. Fix 2 curtain tracks and put up curtains to keep warmth in.
9. Walk to school more.

My cooking list in preparation for bub's arrival is simply 20 meals, 10 cakes and 30 biscuit logs, all in the freezer. Guess that means I should add a big clean out of the fridges and freezers, haha.

At some point I should add a pregnancy photo too. I am feeling quite good with 9 weeks to go, just a little stressed that I may not get everything ready before bub arrives. It probably doesn't matter really. We haven't had any nibbles on the house yet, but I do have a great sense of peace about it and I'm not worried about it selling in time any more. I'm sure I'll be able to get everything I need, just at the right time. God always knows what's best.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! When's your due date? We're expecting our 10th grandchild (a boy) on the 8th of July. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete