The completed lunch package ready for school. A green icing sandwich, jelly, 2 bickies and 5 little pods in a package. Some of the kids chose green sprinkle sandwiches too.
Lime jelly is a hit with some of the kids, hope they all remembered to take a spoon!
Pods packaged in paper bags. Next year, I'll have green ribbon ready.
Mint patty pods for good measure. Gotta have that clean, minty flavour to feel green.
Shamrock cookies made with Milk Arrowroot biscuits, green icing, green M&Ms and a green icing gel pen.
Now off to prepare some ideas for dinner and to find some green crepe streamers and balloons to really make the place festive. Shame I have to fold all the washing first and sweep and mop! Any takers for the not-so-exciting jobs? :)
Woohoo, I'm getting closer! *does a little dance of joy*
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my blog! :) I'll be glad to post the recipe for my biscuits and gravy. I'll try to today if I get a bit, otherwise, I will tomorrow (Fri) morning. Today is my daughter's birthday and I slept way too long (I usually blog in the quiet morning) so it will be cra-zy! :) God Bless!
ReplyDelete