I'm so happy to finally write about how the ultrasound went the other day. It has been so busy here lately, and I seem to fall asleep a lot when I relax for a minute.
After stressing out that something would be terribly wrong with this baby, it really was sweet relief to see it kicking around and the little heart beating just the way it should. We also got to see it curl up in a little ball, which was really cute as I'd had an idea that I could feel it all curled up sometimes. I am amazed at the new little things you get to see and learn with each new baby. It's such a joy that the miracle of new life hasn't become boring or taken for granted. I thank God for each one of our children, and i hope they understand how lucky they are to all be welcomed, wanted and loved. Although the last 7 have been medical surprises, none have been unwelcome surprises.
I really am looking forward to this new little one to join our family, but I'm not keen to wish away this part of the pregnancy. I want to enjoy each day, especially as I know I'll be feeling heavy and uncomfortable towards the end. Now, I rarely feel ill and my bump is not affecting what I do. It's a beautiful time of the pregnancy.
I'm going to try and upload some baby photos and a belly shot, not sure how it'll blog. I really must learn how to add pics and words where I want them!!!
So beautiful! xx
ReplyDeletethank you Tania. :) xx
ReplyDelete