I haven't got time to write much at the moment, but ai ned to record that today was an awesome sermon at church. For the first time in over a year, I actually got to hear one as someone had fixed the wiring to the cry room, yippee!
That sermon was meant for me, thank You God!!!
It was on Lazarus, Mary and Martha and I thought 'here we go again, same ol' same ol!' BUT IT WASN'T!!!!
The speaker (can't recall his name) relayed the story using members of the congregation to help make it visual and pointed out the different approaches of the main characters and the crowd to Jesus, and how Jesus responded on their levels.
Lazarus was the clear winner as he was DEAD. He couldn't respond emotionally, intellectually or critically, he just responded by coming back to life when he was called!
This is where I need to be. I cannot think, feel or berate any more. My life will not change, it must come back to the point where all is placed in God's hands and I wait for Him to lead the way.
Praise God!
Tomorrow is Taffy's 2nd birthday, so I need to get a cake baking and some decorations up and make tonight's dinner. My legs are horribly swollen from lack of rest and sleep, so I'm off to do what HAS to be done so tomorrow can be a pleasant day for Taffy, with little stress for me.
Pics and a run down, the very next day, I hope! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment