Monday, February 28, 2011

Why do I still fear?

I am afraid something is wrong with this baby. I'm having my big scan tomorrow and I'm so nervous, you'd think it was my first baby!

I feel lots of lovely kicks which is really reassuring, but I wonder if we've pushed the envelope too many times already. Do you know what I mean? I get loads of contractions, which can be normal for me, but still I am unnerved. I was so bothered this morning, I had an upset tummy! I must be getting more dopey as I get older or something, this is not like me at all!

I have come to realize that I need to let go of fear as it always get's a good grip on me when I'm pregnant. I need to give it all to God and let it go. That way I'll be free to focus on living and being thankful for the many blessings we have.

Hopefully, I'll be back with good news tomorrow and some lovely baby pictures as well.

2 comments:

  1. "I have come to realize that I need to let go of fear as it always get's a good grip on me when I'm pregnant. I need to give it all to God and let it go. That way I'll be free to focus on living and being thankful for the many blessings we have."

    Oh my! You've just said what I needed spelling out for me. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you Tania! Happy to help. :)

    ReplyDelete