I splurged and bought an elf, well, he's a pixie really, but near enough! :) It was a little more than I really wanted to pay, but he's flexible and much better looking than the one everyone else uses. So here's what he's been up to since he arrived at our place.......
 |
First night on the job and he's being mischievious! Poor mama elephant is being tormented dreadfully! |
 |
| Sorting out the Christmas decorations for us. |
 |
| Day 3, he thought the kids needed an extra choccy |
 |
| The kids thought this was hilarious! |
 |
| He looks quite happy with his handiwork! |
 |
| Missing the North Pole, so a little igloo building is in order |
 |
| Snuggling up with a beautiful doll on the front porch. |
 |
Taking a bubble bath. The kids really enjoyed the mini marshmallow "bubbles" |
It has been loads of fun setting up and I'm really enjoying watching the kids expressions of delight. They've already asked if he'll be back next Christmas and I told them he will be here, every Christmas from now on.
Off to go think of something new for our little elf to do. Might have to go back and check on Pinterest...... :)
That is so hilarious. And awesome!
ReplyDelete