I seem to have missed a few days and I can't recall what I'd set up to even recreate them. But here's what I do have. Might put this into 2 posts. :)
 |
| Trying to fit into Santa's hat on top of the fridge. |
 |
| Watching as the kids planted gold cachous in a bowl of sugar..... |
 |
| .........this is what sprouted by morning! |
 |
It seemed appropriate to hide behind the fire extinguisher,
the morning after we had helped fight a bush fire near our home. |
 |
Marking the 12 days of Christmas with gift for each child.
Today is Jacquie's turn, some pretty, new face cloths. |
 |
Dreaming of going for a ride in the car......
Colt's gift is a magnifying glass. |
 |
Finally, a Tree to show that Christmas is not far away!
Ashton scores some Sakata crackers. |
 |
Today, he was hanging with the musical bunny on the bookshelf and he had a Christmas DVD for the kids to enjoy!
I hope you enjoy these pictures, I certainly have enjoyed planning his daily adventures.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment