Monday, July 23, 2012

Well, I'm so far behind now that I'm just going to have to let go of the past and move onto the future. Seeing as I didn't finish writing about my trip to Melbourne, I shall just pop in some of my favourite pics from that week.
So here goes. Hopefully, I can remember which ones were on my bucket list!

I got to spend the whole weekend with some lovely ladies I met online over 5yrs ago!

I remember lots of driftwood on the beaches as a child. Not something
 we see a lot of on beaches in the West.

This wasn't on my bucket list, but warrants being on here as
it was THE BEST vanilla slice EVER!

Gretel playing with the central heating vent.
I remember these from my childhood too.

Another memory, these little beach huts are so quaint

This not a memory, just something I've always wanted to taste test.
It was delicious!


Who could ever forget the Yarra?
The only upside-down river in the world!

A coffee scroll. I had a teacher who used to buy each of his students one 
every Wed morning. We would go to the staff room and have them
with hot milo's!

I shall have to do this in 2 parts. More coming soon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment