Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What a week!

You know the plans of mice and men?

Well, you know how THAT goes, hey? :)

I personally prefer that verse that goes "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

MUCH more edifying!
 Although, even life's little hiccups can be edifying, I guess.I'm not really complaining (much!), but we seem to have become a home full of sickies!

One looks like he has Ross River Virus, but he won't go to the doctor!
Two have ear infections, finally on the mend now.
One has stitches on his forehead.
One needs eardrops to convince a very stubborn ball of wax to remove itself from his ear canal.
One needs wet wraps to help heal her eczema on her poor little arms.


I felt like I should don a white cap and apron and dish out chicken soup with the drugs and antibiotics, but white doesn't stay white very long here, lol!

I am exceedingly grateful for this longish litany of lousy ailments. Really, we are so blessed and I take my hat off to mothers who have to deal with bandages and medicines every day of the year!

I will say an extra prayer for such mothers, and their little ones. May God bless you and strengthen you and bring healing to the little ones and the mummy's hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment