Friday, February 3, 2012

I know it's late, but here's how we celebrated Aussie Day 2012

Aussie flag bickies for arvo tea

Best Aussie breakky for a kid - baby bickies with sugar AND sprinkles on top!

Gretel in her Aussie shirt
Karys, Colt, Dart and Taffy sparkling together

Gretel, Karys and I enjoying a dip.

Taffy minding her own beeswax, while Gretel and I share a moment of joy!

Dart and Colt tuck into a dinner home made Aussie burgers 'neath The Flag.

A ridgey-didge Aussie burger with toast as I forgot the buns, haha!
Very yummy, just the same!
We had a ripper day!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun holiday! And that burger looks delicious, probably even more delicious than if you had used buns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're such an awesome Mother!
    We did absolutely nothing that day!
    :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I wish I had known it was Australia Day! I would have flown my Australian flat (it's HUGE and was a gift as my missions partner and I parted ways on the way home from our Tassie trip. It's one of my most prized possessions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *flag* I don't think an Australian flat would have fit in my bags. :D

    ReplyDelete