July 26th, 2012.
Hey, SNAP! Just wearing different pj's today. :)
I am so glad that Gretel is a part of our crazy, large family. I could not imagine life without her. She is at that really adorable stage where she loves to help everyone, loves to snuggle and isn't dangerously dashing off from me yet. I love watching her explore new things and places, and interacting with the other kids.
Gretel loves to climb ladders, jump on the trampoline, be outside, go to the park and exploring! She eats lots of food but doesn't like tomatoes, carrot and is not a big fan of potato, unless it's in chip form!
She loves her bath too, but not her daytime nap! However, when she's tired, all she wants is her own cot! She hates getting her hair washed. She had 5 teeth on her birthday but now there are 6!
She is her cousin George's birthday present and they shared a party with his sister, Ruby. It was a fantastic time and Gretel got a teddy from George and Ruby's Grandparents and a singing teapot party from Aunty Jo.
No comments:
Post a Comment