Saturday, April 7, 2012

Oh What Love Is This?

Jesus' tomb garden pot. We put a little toy man in there and covered it with a saucer (for want of a boulder) . He will be gone, come Sunday morning!

Good Friday. We celebrated Easter with good friends over for dinner. I chose black streamers for our sin and death, white for Christ's purity and the red balloons for the blood He sweated and shed for us on the Cross.
I can never truly comprehend how much pain it cost Jesus to die for me on that awful cross!

It sincerely blows me away when I ponder it.

Oh but what joy to be able to share the Good News with my children. I could die a happy woman, if I knew that the eternal future of all my progeny was secure in Heaven.

This year, I am being a little more intentional in my seasonal decorating and in the activities we do over Easter. And of course, I am praying for their precious souls.

It is Easter Saturday and Colt who is nearly 7, came and asked a whole bunch of questions this morning about Jesus dying on the cross and why it happened. I am so thankful to be able to help him understand what an awesome thing our Lord did for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment