Childhood:
This is my teddy bear. My Grandma gave him to me when I was a newborn and nearly 42 years later, he's still going strong! Until 1994, he was complete, but I gave him to Ethan when he was seriously ill in hospital at 15 months old, and he managed to pull his eyes off!
One day, I'll take him and his glass eyes to the Doll Hospital in Fremantle to have him restored to his former glory.
Despite his age, he's only a little threadbare!
And his name is Peter.
I love this picture! I have a teddy bear that's not quite as old as this one...it's only about 26 years old, but I still love him! I found him the other day while looking for some other stuff and picked him up and loved on him a little bit. :) His name is Frankie Justin. How's that for teddy's name? :D
ReplyDelete