Thursday, September 16, 2010

The waiting begins, how patient can I be?

Although I ovulated late in my cycle and my luteal phase will therefore be short, I am almost convinced that I am pregnant again.

How long this baby will stay, I don't know. As I said, I ovulated late and to add to the question of viability is the fact that I would have fallen the day after ovulation. It's already a rough beginning but I shall start injecting tonight and see how it goes.

I am going to take each day as it comes, be prepared for the worst and grateful for another chance to hope.

My temps are all up, and my energy is non-existent again. Sensitive in places and emotionally out of whack! Let's see how long I can hold off before I just HAVE to test!!

I will praise God, even if it's a storm again.

No comments:

Post a Comment