Father, forgive me, for I have lost it and need it restored now. I know I've been trying so hard to make things better and right in my life and that of my family, and getting increasingly madder that some parts are falling apart! I lost my focus, when it should've been on You. Help me to keep my eyes firmly on Jesus and rest in your Holy Presence.
I want to yearn for You, search Your will for every little thing in my life and to lean on You as if my very life depends on You, which, it does! I have been looking in all the wrong places, and I didn't get it at all. Now I realize that all I have to do is search for You and everything else will be added to me.
There is nothing more to life, than the humble search for God, nothing more. All else is a distraction and some of it is meaningless. Goodbye FB!
I want to lift up Karin today as she undergoes surgery on her knee, please keep her safe and may the surgeon do the very best to help keep her mobile. In Jesus'precious name, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment