Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Don't you just love waiting on hold for your insurance co to deal with you?

Lorinda was involved in a 4 car pile up on Saturday and was sandwiched between 2 other cars. Fortunately, she and bub are perfectly ok, thank God! I was still quite distressed at what might have been.

Finally got through to a real person and she lodged the claim, nothing had been done so informing them straight after the accident was a waste of time. Will have to wait for an assessor to look at the car and tell us what the deal is. Hope they write it off.

Got home from work today to discover they've disconnected our water. Great! What's next?

someone steals my purse, then I lose the baby, then Lotty loses the car and now no water! I am, just a little, bit over this!

I am grateful for God keeping us and protecting us and comforting us through it all!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment